Hello Second Life!!! My name is Faith Rekt, I am the owner, creator of Rekt and I am here, like many of you to embark on a creative journey.
I am quite new to the mesh creation process, however, I felt this would be a great place to explore this amazing creative outlet for me and so, I’ve decided to put my custom mesh work on the SL platform. I LOVE to create mesh and even if I am quite new to the process, I hope to grow within the SL community as many of you already have and continue doing so.
I have plenty of ideas going through my head and need to get them out one by one so I hope I will be getting them out quickly enough not to lose them all. It is quite a mess in there I wont lie but getting them out should (and I emphasize the should part) help with sorting that all out slowly…
The in-world store is created (well the main structure is up), its a start and of course as items are created, more and more items will be found in the store, so be patient as you stop by, it wont be full to begin with, on the contrary, it will be quite empty at first, and you will see the progression as the brand develops! So make sure you come by on a regular basis to check out the new arrivals and who knows, maybe some fun surprises will pop up.
Be sure to join the in-world group for any notifications of new releases as well and just to stay in touch!
Again thank you for your interest in Rekt and I hope you enjoy my products. Should you need any assistance, feel free to contact me in world via notecard (as I am not always online it may take a few days to respond to you but I assure you I will respond to all inquiries)
Here are some important links and info for you to keep as well below
- how to find me in world: Faithrekt (Faith Rekt – Display Name)
- Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/179476
- Landmark: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Seascape/159/94/1152 (simply copy and paste this link in your SL browser and BOOM!)
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/faithrekt/
- Plurk: http://www.plurk.com/faithrekt (i’m new to Plurk so be gentle please)
- don’t forget to bookmark this page as well!!!